Skip to content
How to use the FIXY Glitter Binder
- Place a sheet of paper or paper towel down to cover your workspace.
- (For way less mess) Take the top off the FIXY PRESS (so you have just the part with holes).
- Choose your makeup pan size and drop it into the same size hole.
- Shake the binder and add enough drops to fill up the pan most of the way.
- Pour your biodegradable loose glitter into the makeup pan.
- Level out the glitter by shaking the Press Holes part or use the FIXY scrap tool to help level it out.
- Lay the clothe on top of the Press Holes.
- Line up the Press Top over the Press Holes (with the cloth on top of the Press Holes), then press down for a few seconds.
- Remove the top, lift the clothe and let it dry before using (next day is best).
- Note: If you want to remove any excess binder, put a dry part of the clothe back over the tin and press lightly with your finger.