Shower Jellies have taken over the web and we can’t get enough of them. We thought it would be fun to try and make some at home. It turns out that it is simple and really cheap. So follow along and let’s make some shower jellies.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Mixing Bowl
- 2 packets of Unflavored Gelatine or 5 tsp Agar-Agar powder
- Silicone Mold
- ¾ cups of boiling water
- ½ cup of shower gel
- 3-5 drops of food coloring (optional)
- 3-5 drops of essential oils (optional)
- 1 tsp of Kosher Salt
- In a mixing bowl, first, add 5 teaspoons of agar-agar powder or 2 packets of unflavored gelatin. Then add ¾ cups of boiling water and mix it together, until it looks like warm apple sauce.
- Furthermore, add a ½ cup shower gel and 3-5 drops food coloring. Mix it all together.
- Add 3 to 5 drops of essential oil (or as many as you deem necessary for smell) and mix.
- Add one teaspoon of kosher salt and mix everything together.
- Pour into silicone molds.
- Put your molds in the fridge for 3 to 4 hours. They are ready to use right away. If you want to store them, put them in a ziplock bag in a fridge. They will last 1 to 2 weeks!
Enjoy more DIY videos at fixymakeup.com